Easy Rider

Easy Rider

Sunday 4 July 2010

Carry on Doctor...

Today's training ride (a select group of Rod & me) enjoyed another beautiful day of sunshine as we covered 60+ miles - Barford - Evesham - Broadway Tower (left) Chipping Campden - Shipston - Barford. I was in reasonably good nick at the end (and will need to be, as I'll be averaging 100 miles a day on LE-JOG) but the injuries from last week's crash were still making themselves felt. Stiff elbow, sore knee.




And it seems my chest injury was not just bruising, as I'd hoped but torn intercostal (between the ribs) muscles, which I've done before, playing cricket.

Good news is it doesn't seem to affect my riding, but using a hand pump to inflate my tyres is painful, as is sneezing and laughing.

Better remember to avoid ISIHAC on R4 on Monday evenings....

No comments:

Post a Comment